We’re here to help you with your job search!
We have a range of services and programs to assist you. Whether you’re looking for your first job, your next job or your dream job, EPC is here to help. Our services include:
- A resource centre with on-site Employment Counsellors, computers, a printer, fax machine and internet access, as well as a range of employment-related resources and information.
- One-on-One Employment Counselling to help you identify your goals and move towards realizing them.
- Skills and aptitude assessments to determine which jobs would be suited to you.
- Help to critique or to develop your resume and cover letter, and help to prepare you for an interview.
- Assessment of your eligibility and assistance applying for government-funded programs like Apprenticeships, Second Career and more.
- Free Job Search, Interview and Resume workshops.
- Job leads, as well as referrals to employers that hire exclusively through EPC!
Where do I start?Visit or contact EPC today to speak with an Employment Counsellor or fill out your online Job Search Profile and we will contact you within one business day to suggest programs and services.